From foundational science to new and novel research, discover our large collection of Physical Sciences and Engineering publications, covering a range of disciplines, from the theoretical to the applied.
- Nanoparticles: Properties, applications and toxicities
Arabian Journal of Chemistry, Volume 12, Issue 7
- Performance assessment of natural pozzolan roller compacted concrete pavements
Case Studies in Construction Materials, Volume 7
- COVID-19 infection: Origin, transmission, and characteristics of human coronaviruses
Journal of Advanced Research, Volume 24
Explore our wide selection of Life Sciences journal articles and book chapters featuring original research, insightful analysis, current theory and more.
- COVID-19 outpatients: early risk-stratified treatment with zinc plus low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin: a retrospective case series study
International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, Volume 56, Issue 6
- Genomic evidence for reinfection with SARS-CoV-2: a case study
The Lancet Infectious Diseases, Volume 21, Issue 1
- “Effect of calcifediol treatment and best available therapy versus best available therapy on intensive care unit admission and mortality among patients hospitalized for COVID-19: A pilot randomized clinical study”
The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Volume 203
Keep up to date with health and medical developments to stimulate research and improve patient care. Search our books and journals covering education, reference information, decision support and more.
- False-positive COVID-19 results: hidden problems and costs
The Lancet Respiratory Medicine, Volume 8, Issue 12
- The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro
Antiviral Research, Volume 178
- Safety and immunogenicity of an rAd26 and rAd5 vector-based heterologous prime-boost COVID-19 vaccine in two formulations: two open, non-randomised phase 1/2 studies from Russia
The Lancet, Volume 396, Issue 10255